The only way to get a home that exactly addresses all your desires and preferences is to work with a home builder willing to customize to your unique vision. At Magnolia Homes, we are custom home builders who will work with you to design your dream home from the ground up. Then we build it according to your wishes.
If you’re aspiring to be a homeowner in the Rossville area, we’re here to assist you with your new home needs. We’ll guide you through every step of the design and building process, and will be here to provide you with all the information you need to make decisions before you get started.
Get started on your pathway to owning your dream home today! We’ve been in the custom home building business since 1987, and are pleased to offer superior custom homes to our future homeowners in the Rossville and throughout the greater Memphis area.
What are the benefits of customized home building?
If an existing home is purchased, existing design and finishes may have to be lived with that are not preferred or an expensive and time-consuming renovation may have to be undertaken. There’s really no better way to find a home that’s exactly right for you than to create that home yourself with the help of a custom builder.
The following are a few of the most significant benefits of custom home building:
- You’re directly involved regarding the design of your new home. In an existing home, design, layout, and other finish options have already been selected and may not meet your dream home vision without extensive, costly, and disruptive renovations and frustrations.
- When you work with a luxury new home builder such as Magnolia Homes, you have the ability to approve and revise the floorplans before construction begins. Nothing happens without your knowledge and approval.
- You have the ability to add hard-to-find home features that you want. No matter what your top priorities are- a home builder like Magnolia Homes- can make them reality. Whether you prefer all bedrooms down, a spa-like master retreat, or a luxurious outdoor living, the sky is the limit of customization.
- You’ll live in a brand new home. Living in an older house has its charm, but can create a multitude of issues for homeowners. Older homes are more likely to experience malfunctions and damage, such as leaky roofs. When you have a new home constructed, you can be fairly certain that you’re not going to have to deal with any problems like these until well into the future. A new Magnolia Home includes a 10-year limited structural QBW Warranty backed by Liberty Mutual so you have an additional safeguard.
- You’ll take advantage of expert consultation regarding home design. While you’ll have a lot of say in the design stage in a custom home, you won’t have to go it alone!
- You’ll be able to ask us as the builder any question you have about costs, material availability, construction time frame, and more.
We offer all the services to our clients that are necessary for the construction of a property. That includes financing recommendations, design consultation and floor plan customization.We source all the necessary building materials for you and make purchases as construction begins. Then, we’ll see to it that materials are delivered right to your lot to begin home construction.
Of course, it’s of the utmost importance to prepare a construction site before construction can begin. That’s why we also handle all the required surveying and site preparation that are necessary before a foundation can be laid.
One important task that is often overlooked by a lot of consumers who are building a home is the need to acquire any necessary permits. Building permits are essential to fulfilling any regulations set forth by your municipality for new construction. We’ll let you know what permits are necessary and take care of acquiring them in a timely manner.
Steps in the Process of Working with a Customized Home Builder
The following is a brief overview of the steps that you’ll need to go through to have a home built through a custom builder from start to finish:
- Before design can begin, it’s important to have a home site to design around. Select a home site in one of our exclusive communities. Home sites available to you will offer varying features including pond views, cove and corner locations, and sites close proximity to amenities. to design around. Home site characteristics will influence the home design to a certain extent, so having your preferred home site chosen beforehand is important.
- Browse through existing floor plans and choosing the structural and design features you desire in your new home.
- Attend pre-construction meeting with Construction Manager, New Home Specialist, and Design Specialist. This is the meeting to determine all structural options have been included in your home that you prefer and that the home is laid out as you would like on your home site.
- Schedule a meeting with your New Home Design Specialist to select all of the aesthetics you have envisioned.
- Preparing the site. Site preparation can include leveling the site and putting in drainage features.
- Constructing the home. The home is then constructed from the ground up and an electrical walk through is scheduled to ensure there are no other changes or additional electrical or framing that need to occur before proceeding.
- Final Orientation before closing. This includes your community construction manager explaining any new home systems to the homeowner. Custom builders take the time after construction to go over the entire home features like HVAC equipment with the new homeowners.
Why Work with Magnolia Homes?
We’re dedicated to providing customized and luxury home design to our Rossville customers. The sooner you get in touch with us, the sooner we can begin designing the home of your dreams for you. Plus, we offer new homeowners a 10-year warranty!
You can get in touch with us by phone, by email or through our ‘Contact Us’ options on our website. We’re passionate about creating homes for our customers they have always envisioned. Get in touch with us and send us any inquiries you have. We’ll be happy to provide you with more information about the services and next steps to moving forward with your new home!